Tips on Using an Hair Iron
by: Paton Jackson
The hair iron is coming more and more popular. It is used by women of all ages and for various purposes. We have gathered a few tips and guideline by women who use or used hair iron or other products to straighten their hair. We strongly advise to read it before you start using hair iron or other hair straightening tool:
- Use the hair iron only after you have cleaned your hair. Actually, it can be dangerous to use it before you clean your hair because dirt or grease left in the hair will be cooked by the heat of the hair iron and the damage made is inevitable.
- Do not iron your hair with a clothes iron. If you will use it without taking the necessary safety measures, your hair will singe. The singed hair can not be cut out or covered up. Use a hair iron produced for this purpose instead
- A short straightening method using a hair flat iron : First dry your hair for about 15 minutes using a dryer, then continue drying your hair and at the same time comb it with your fingers. Comb it carefully so that you will get the curl out. Then, for a short time (no more than five minutes) use the hair iron at the ends of your hair. This is a proven and safe way to straighten and keep your hair shiny.
- Following blowing dry your hair with heat, We advise you to switch to cold hair (Most products have this option). It makes your hair shiny and it is healthier for your hair.
- Always use a brush while blowing dry your hair. It makes your hair straight and saves time.
- Blow hair dry at night for a great and straight look in the next morning.
- Try putting some gel after dividing your hair into three sections while blow drying your hair with a comb for straightening your hair.